Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Slacker!!

I love to look at other people's blogs, but I am horrible at updating my own! I guess I just assumed that nothing really exciting has happened! Looking back over the past year, I realized that my life has been pretty exciting over the last year! To recap:
We got married!

Not only was the wedding day amazing, but so were all of the events that lead up to the day!
Showers:






Bachelorette Party:




Taking Engagement and Bridal pictures:





And finally, the best day of all, the Wedding...





... and the honeymoon:





Looking over the past year since I last updated my blog, I realized that a lot of really good things have happened! I am so happy and so in love with my husband. He keeps me sane and will do anything for me! I am excited about things to come in our future, and I will try to stay better at up dating my blog, even if I do think things are boring!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com