Monday, July 5, 2010

New addition to our family!

On June 23rd, Derek and I got a puppy! He is a puggle (pug/beagle mix) and his name is Dexter! He is now 9 weeks old and is such a good boy! We have been wanting a dog for a while now and finally got one! It is exhausting to have a puppy, but definately worth it! He really is my baby! Derek and his dad really love him too! Derek, who never wanted a small dog, is so attached and calls Dexter "his boy"! My father in law has fallen into the typical "grandpa" role, showing Dexter off to anyone who comes to the house and letting him play with things he shouldn't be playing with (like shoes)! It has been so fun and rewarding so far! I have also learned that when we have babies(which won't be for a while, we need to spoil this little guy now) that Derek and I will be partners and work together well in raising our kids!!










1 comment:

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! He is SO adorable!!!!!!!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com